10 July 2022, lots 1-304, starting at 5:00 PM BST (6:00 PM CEST)
By appointment only
Terms of Sale
1. The auctioneer lifetime guarantees the authenticity of any and all coins and items sold. Any items found to be not authentic will be exchanged for a full refund of the purchase price. Any claim will be considered only if presented within 30 days after the sale (for the coins sent by mail will be considered the date of the postal office). After 30 days we are not responsible. Any items found to be not authentic will be exchanged for a full refund of the purchase price. The burden of proof lies with the buyer.
2. Pashiz Coins Ltd does not hold approval sales. Attribution, date, condition and other descriptions are the opinion of the cataloguer, and no warranty is expressed or implied. Lots may be returned only in the case of lack of authenticity. Coins that have been encapsulated in a holder by a third-party grading service may not be returned for any reason if the coin has been removed from the holder. All liter-ature and Group Lots sales are final and may not be returned for any reason.
3. Pashiz Coins Ltd make all auctions through biddr.com, so all bidders must register for the auction. As auctioneer we have the right to cancel any kind of bids and ex-clude persons from the participation in the auction at its own discretion without stating the reasons.
4. The Purchase Price is payable by the Buyer in full. Payment is in British Pounds (GBP) and Pashiz Coins Ltd must receive the amount in full within 10 days. Any payments made after this period is subjected to a late payment fee at the cost of 9.50 GBP. If payment was not made after 20 days of the sale date, Pashiz Coins Ltd has the right to cancel the invoice and reoffer the items.
5. There will be a 15% Buyer’s Fee added to the hammer price.
6. The Purchase Price is payable by PayPal, Bank transferring, Cash, Cheque and Cryptos. Pashiz Coins Ltd does not charge any extra fee for any of above payment methods. Crypto payments are accepted in USDT, BTC and ETH.
7. Foreign cheques will not be accepted.
8. We require seven days to clear cheques.
9. The purchaser is responsible for all taxes and fees due for delivery and bank trans-ferring outside the UK.
10. Buyers are personally responsible for their own purchases and cannot claim to act on the account or instructions of a third party. Adjudication occurs on the fall of the hammer and commits the bidder to acceptance of the lot.
11. Items will be dispatched whiten 2 working days after clear payment.